Product was successfully added to your shopping cart.

inspiration, innovation & design

Founded in 1945, Dalebrook has come a long way since our humble beginning.

Originally selling cut-outs of green plastic cloth pressed into alloy strips for butchers to enhance their window displays; to now, designing, manufacturing and distributing melamine food display products all over the world. Dalebrook were the first company to bring melamine food display products to the catering industry in the 1980s. We soon began designing new products and selling products further and further afield. Advancements in technology-enabled Dalebrook to create more complex designs and gave us the ability to customise products and offer bespoke display solutions to customers.


1945

1945

Dalebrook Display was founded and began by making green garnish to enhance the appearance of butchers’ windows during the post war period of rationing.

1979

1979

The company was bought by the owner who continues to lead the company today.

1980

1980

The company moved to Bermondsey to be nearer to the meat markets and began developing melamine trays to supply to the catering industry.

1994

1994

The company relocated to Witham in Essex.


2006

2006

Outgrowing our previous premises Dalebrook built a new head office, showroom and distribution centre in Witham, England.

2008

2008

GBL Associates become a subsidiary of Dalebrook Supplies Ltd.

2012

2012

China distribution centre opened. Enhancing our global service delivery.

2014

2014

Dalebrook acquired Remmerco Limited.


2015

2015

Dalebrook celebrates 70 years of success.

2017

2017

Dalebrook returns to London to open a dedicated melamine showroom.

2017

2017

Dalebrook acquired Europaeus Supplies LLC in USA.

Today

TODAY

We continue to create history everyday.