Working at Dalebrook isn’t just about having a job, it’s about being part of a family unit.
Our success within the industry is not only built on our customers alone, but by our hard working and committed staff. We try to continually evolve within the market place and welcome employees from all backgrounds and disciplines. This said, we have high expectations of company and personal performance to meet our business aims.
These aims are achieved by:
- Creating an organisation structure which allows employees to take responsibility for the improvement of the business and self-development;
- Appointing the right person for the right role;
- Motivating, mentoring, and guiding high calibre staff and reward those who show commitment and respect in their business performance;
- Understanding the business' aims as well as obtaining feedback and ideas from employees for improving the operation of the business;
- Supporting and encouraging employees to develop and manage their skill-set to grow their own careers, by providing appropriate job training and, where appropriate, fill vacancies with existing staff where employees are suitably qualified and experienced.
We are always looking for enthusiastic and passionate people, so please email us if you think you could bring that passion to Dalebrook.
We look forward to hearing from you.
UK Account Manager - London Based
We are now recruiting for a UK Account Manager to join our Central London offices, working with an established, and highly succesful UK and International Sales teams.
The ideal candidate will be efficient, hard-working, diligent and tenacious with a thirst for selling and passion to succeed. We are looking for a candidate whom excels at forming relationships and who can deliver excellent customer service. You will likely have a big personality and not be afraid to give your views when prompted, nor be afraid to pick up the phone and try to upsell products to our customers.